Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hmm...finally exam finished already and that meant one semester was over.
It's also meant another new semester is coming soon.
I totally don't know what I had done in this semester.
Really like die man in this semester.
No energy to do anything.
Laziness is all my excuse.
At the end cause a bad done in exam.
I quite scare about some subjects, don't know whether can pass or not.
But I can say I had tried my best during the exam week.
Then that is enough already ba?
After the exam, my soul like frees, no stress anymore.
All tiredness had gone.
Now what I can do just wait for the result out.
Hope I can proceed to third semester ba...
God bless me...
This few days really go relaxing myself.
Went out with some friends, watching movie and eating.
It cost a lot but really shuang.
Tomorrow still want to go Pulau Pangkor.
Even I went before already but still want to go again.
I think will have many memories turn up in my mind ba...
Hmm...
Ohya...early wish...Happy Valentine Day.
Pity me still celebrate alone this year.
Haiz...
How come?
Hmm...maybe I'm not fit to have a relationship.
Maybe Mr. lonely only suitable for me ba...
I think so...

lonely valentine day...

No comments: