Wednesday, July 15, 2009

GrumbLinG...

I'm here grumbling.
Just grumbling.
Before that, I lost my pen drive.
And now I lost my file.
I don't know why I am so suey recently la...
It's really suey la...
First is pen drive and then file.
What happen o...
I really feel very sien already la...
Some more, more sien one is these two things are not my fault.
If it was my fault, then I admitted it and deserved it, but it was't ARGGGHH...
The pen drive was lost by my friend.
I got nothing to say la...he was not purposely one.
Although I said like that, still feel uncomfortable inside la...
Now is the file, suddenly missing.
I don't know my file got what precious thing la...
Just a file also got people want to take.
If that people know he or she take wrongly, please~~return to me la...
Haiz...
Haiz...
Haiz...
Suey...
Suey...
Suey...
=sigh=
Grumble finished...

No comments: