Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy belated birthday to me..
19th birthday...no much special..
As usual, I didn't celebrate my birthday..
This year no wishes too...because no cake ma..how to wish o..
Erm...I should thank for facebook ba...
If not maybe only a few people know my birthday ba..sad hor...haha..
Never mind la...thanks everyone for wishing me ya..
I appreciate it..=)

Specially thanks:
Thanks piggy for wishing me..
Remember you owe me a present ar...haha..XD
Thanks Wan Ting sister for wishing me..
You want to recelebrate for me o?
Erm...just give a treat then ok already la..haha..XD
Thanks two brothers, Han and DJ for wishing me..only these two brother 够义气 lo..
Others...haiz..
Thanks shi yee for trying to give me a cake..haha..
And you open my mind a lot ya..=)
Thanks Meiqi mama for specially sms-ed and wished me from Singapore..
Lastly, thanks mom, dad and big brother..
Love you all..=)
Erm...because exam-ing so just studying at home..and reply the wishes on facebook..haha...
That's all for my birthday..
Thanks again to everyone who wish me..=)

No comments: