Deleted a previous post to let the blog looks nicely...haha..
Also not a happy post so never mind ba...
Finally, finished all the reports and assignments of this sem somemore all the tests...
And it's mean the final exam is coming soon...
Last minute is my habit (bad habit) but yet I can't get rid of in this sem...
I have no change as what I want to...I think so...(Is it good?)
By the way, it's time to study and revise...
However, study mode is not activated...too much lazy worms inside my brain...
SHOOO!!! PLEASE GO AWAY!!! I WANT HARDWORKING WORMS!!!
Argh!!! the final exam on this time will be very difficult as usual...
I hope that I can pass it so I won't be worried too much during my sem break...
Then I can enjoy my sen break well...
STUDY STUDY STUDY
Also not a happy post so never mind ba...
Finally, finished all the reports and assignments of this sem somemore all the tests...
And it's mean the final exam is coming soon...
Last minute is my habit (bad habit) but yet I can't get rid of in this sem...
I have no change as what I want to...I think so...(Is it good?)
By the way, it's time to study and revise...
However, study mode is not activated...too much lazy worms inside my brain...
SHOOO!!! PLEASE GO AWAY!!! I WANT HARDWORKING WORMS!!!
Argh!!! the final exam on this time will be very difficult as usual...
I hope that I can pass it so I won't be worried too much during my sem break...
Then I can enjoy my sen break well...
STUDY STUDY STUDY
No comments:
Post a Comment