Saturday, April 4, 2009

Finished and Recovering...

This few days really felt tired and exhausted.
Finally all the assignment has done and passed up.
Now just waiting for the presentation.
I don't know my assignment can get how good or how bad la...
But I hope it not gonna be too bad gua...or else the final exam will be very stressed.
Today I slept until 2pm, almost 14 hours.
I think I really very tired already gua...
Anyway, I had a nice sleep.
That day, she found me and chatted.
It had been a long time that we never chat already ba...
That day was the day before dead line of assignment.
I was very troubled and she came and chatted with me.
We chatted quite a lot gua...and it was seem nature.
That is good or bad?
Should be good gua...
Long time didn't see her already.
Don't know she got any changes or not ler?
Is it still the chubby face?
Haha...
Hmm....a bit miss...

No comments: