All presentations are finished lo...can relax finally.
Now what I want to do is just sleeping.
Take back all my sleeping time!
Emm...talk about my drama ba...
I got slapped for no reason!
GRRrrrr...!
Actually is the story needed la...
I acted as a son and was slapped by father.
You know who be my father?
A stupid and huge guy...大只佬==
He almost double size of me lo...
When he slapped me, the whole audiences were shocked, even me also because I forgot this scene already.
I think this is the climax of our drama ba...
Haha...but need me sacrifized lo...
After that many people keep asking me ''pain or not?''
Suddenly dont know how to answer.
Of course I said it's ok la...
But its really pain lo...
I think that 大只佬 take this chance to revenge.
Maybe he bu shuang me very long time already.
Haha...
Anyway just a show, past already then forget it ba...
Hope miss can see on this slap and give a not bad mark for us ba...
Ahaha...
Recently, often chat with dj and han.
Man talk...LOL
Don't know why they all so emo de...can't understand.
Anyway, dj is pak toh-ing...
Haha...hope he know cherish what he having now ba...
Don't wait lost already only treasure cause it's too late.
Just like me...
And hope both of them don't continue emo-ing la...
Emo also one day, happy also one day, why not be happy everyday, right?
Emm....that's all for this post ba..
No comments:
Post a Comment