Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ending of Foundation..

I just want to say is...MY FOUNDATION YEAR IS OVER!
This is the end of my foundation year after the last subject of exam-management.
Actually not much happy of that, just feel pleased that a hard time is over.
Total up the whole year of foundation, I don't really know what had I done through of this.
I never really studying and put my whole efforts inside.
All I had done is just 得过且过.
Studying is like that, just get passing mark results then enough already.
Even love also the same.
Now I'm going to the real university life already.
That is another harder and tougher task waiting for me to do it.
I don't know that whether I can cope it or not.
Hopefully I can ba...
There are a few weeks for me to think about it.
I should think about it clearly...
What I should do..
What I should be..
That's all a question mark for me.
I'm not emo-ing..
I just worried and scared.
I just doubted of myself.
Hmm...
University life-excited but worried too.

No comments: