Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day...

Today is Mother's Day.
Happy Mother's Day to all the mums, especially for my mum.
I really felt very sad and bad because I can't celebrate with my mum this year, even I should be managed to celebrate with her.
This all because I have to follow my dad to go KL to handle something there.
I also don't know how my dad thinking one.
Mother's Day leave mum alone at home.
I really felt very sorry to mum but I can't do anything to change it.
Although even I'm at home with mum, I won't do anything special for her.
However at least I can accompany her ma...
I'm not happy.
Anyway wish mama happy mother's day!
Wish mama can stay healthy and long life.
That time study week went back, i accidentally saw mama's message in her handphone.
Then I only know that mum's eyes' problem is still not yet recover.
I thought it will be better one day but no.
Mum was writing about grandma and her god daughter.
Last year on this date is the day my grandma passed away.
And this year is the first year that she don't celebrate mother's day.
I can see mum was very sad.
She need somebody to care of her.
Even I know, but I really don't what to do.
I only hope I can accompany her by her side, talk to her more, hope that she will be happy.
And, until now I only found out that mum was scared of she will be blind one day.
Mama was praying to grandma in the heaven, pray for the day won't come to her.
I never think of that because she is a brave mama in my heart.
Grandma,
Please don't let my mum blind.
Please bless my mum.
I just can pray for mum here.
I hope grandma can hear my pray ba...
Mama,
You are the greatest mama in my heart.
You must take good care and stay healthy a...
Don't always worry about brother and me la...
Love you, mama.
Happy Mother's day again...

No comments: